Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 09:50 AM   #2742
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~~Quick Sand Jesus 5

coutinuing PRAISE JESUS WONDERFULL TESTIMONYS PRAISE JESUS Overcoming Strengeth GLORY TO GOD Is Within Us All And That Understanding Thats Beyond Ours In All Things From JESUS CHRIST The Restoring Of The Temple New Again Is Our Strengeth Glory To God matt>26>28>29 AND as They Were Eating JESUS TOOK Bread And Blessed It And Broke It And Gave It To The Disciples AND SAID Eat This My Body And He Took The Cup And Gave Thanks And Gave It to Theme Saying Drink Ye All OF IT For This Is The Blood Of My New testament Which Is Shed For Many For The Remission Of Sins But I Say Unto You JESUS SAID I Will Not Drink henceforth OF THIS Fruit Of The Vine Untill That Day WHEN I DRINK IT NEW With You In My Fathers Kingdom THE POWER Of The Word Of God The Law Ya,alls Bringing This Up Again AND THE DICSIPLES Of John And Of The Pharisees Used To Fast And They Come And Say Unto Him Can The Children Of The Bridegroom Fast While The Bridegroom Is With Theme They Cannot Fast BUT THE Days Will Come When The Bridegroom Shall Be Taken Away From Theme AND Then Shall They Fast In Those Days NO MAN Also Seweth A Piece Of New Cloth On An Old Garment Else The New Piece That Filled Up Taketh Away From The Old And The Rent Made Worse AND NO MAN Putteth A New Wine Into Old Bottles ELSE The New Wine Doth Burst The Bottles And The Wine Is Spilled And The Bottles Will Be Marred But New Wine MUSE Be Put Into New Bottles THESE Words Spoke JESUS And Lifted Up His Eyes To Heaven And Said Father The Hour Has Come TO GLORIFY The Son That Thy Son Also May GLORIFY THEE