Thread: Longevity
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2006, 10:24 PM   #23
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Longevity

Quote: (Originally Posted by evyllsummer) Well, why would they NOT want promoted? I would LOVE to see the interview where Mark said that he DIDN'T want promoted...as for starting out with smaller venues, they had NO CHOICE...and, as for Mark's opinion of Windup's lack of participation, he made his feelings pretty clear in his last interview...I'll find it...

Look evyllsummer! I said I was probobly wrong! But that I remembered it that way! Don't have to have hard feelings man

I am truly and utterly squashed by that article about them not wanting too much promotion!

But can't AB just releas it themselfs? Or would that be a hole lot of truble for them, I don't know any thing about music law... So... :P But that means that they were filming for a DVD in London this last time! I new it! Hope WU will change their minds about letting AB realse it! (Seeing as their paying it themselfs and all! Idiots!)

And, I must say I realy liked the Stapp Bashing... I know I know many of you will be mad at me but I thought that the bashing was realy... Good :P

I'll burn in hell for this one!