View Single Post
Old 02-23-2006, 11:04 PM   #21
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: Iraq's WMD Secreted in Syria, Sada Says

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) I didn't use the term liberal so debate those insecurities with yourself. I saw someone ask for proof and I chimed in. The last bit was my opinion as a member of the greatest superpower in the world Wouldn't Political Banter be boring if everyone agreed?

I didnt say you especifically called me liberal anyway I cant see a problem in it (others members are always calling me that).. so you got it wrong... Insecurities???? You are the one who seems insecure to debate something -- I rarely see you here debating ...

But you are right in one thing --We need to debate in Political banter -and this the thread that actually I like the most --I love politics so its too easy to come here to debate(and be sure I know how it works -since Im one of the few regulars members who post here and ...seems that its the opposite with you...) and believe me, agree to the members of the only superpower is the last thing im worried ---btw if you still have any doub about it... ask Chase, right?? lol
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 02-24-2006 at 06:55 AM.