View Single Post
Old 04-30-2004, 11:36 PM   #189
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed) Hey Everyone!

How are ya?
I'm in a crapy mood today! I stayed home from church today cus we didn't get home till late last night and my brother took his password out of the internet server that doesn't get all of the popups and its faster to, so I am on the one that gets a buttload of pop ups and is slow I'm pretty sure he did it cuz I stayed home to
I am ticked!!!
Plus its that time of the month, so I am even more mad!
But yesterday we went to this camp where a family from our church was staying,I didn't even really want to go in the first place cuz it was raining, but someone said that it wasn't supposed to rain that much longer. Boy Where They Wrong!!!! It ended up raining all dang day So we decide to go for a walk cuz it had stopped for a little bit, but we didn't get far and then it starts pouring, so we get soaked! I was NOT a happy camper! Cuz for several hours yesterday I was sitting in cold wet clothes!
I would have rather came here and chatted with you guys

That sucks. It's almost like during that certian week people seem to annoy me the most!!! If it's possible, I just try to get away from people, read a book, or something so I don't gripe at them as much. And then, sometimes it's kinda fun to gripe at them, just when they make ya mad, then it takes the pressure off your mind, then I feel better!
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp