View Single Post
Old 03-12-2004, 08:24 PM   #15
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Danny Carey!! and Pigmy Love Circus!!!!

I'm sooo pumped, yet again!!! Just found out yesterday that Danny Carey and his other band, Pigmy Love Circus, is going to be playing here on the 23rd of this month!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooo going to go, even if I have to go myself!! I saw them with APC last July, they were ok, but Danny ROCKED!!! He is the only real reason why I want to go!! That man IS the best I've EVER heard kick it on the drums, he is my favorite drummer...I just HAVE to see him play again!! If I can't have Tool, I'll take PLC instead!! It's nice to have Maynard/Danny in other bands, atleast that way I get to see them. God only knows how long it will be b4 Tool tours again!!! I NEED TOOL!! Ok, I'm done now...sorry for the ranting, but my life won't be complete until I've put as many Tool shows under my belt as possible...I just LOVE that band!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed