View Single Post
Old 08-01-2006, 10:14 AM   #29
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: Jaclyn's pregnant!!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by staghorn) ANA for Stapp,,babe maybe you should change your username to "a little bit jealous" dont be such a hater! lol...I'm really happy for Jaclyn and Scott. Jaclyn is the quintessential beauty and her style and class are unparalled. I"m sure they will be awesome parents .Stappishot--.When you love someone who's to say when you can or cant have a child, especially when you are married.If you were ever in love, you would know what i'm talking about .Scott and Jaclyn are grown adults and their decsion to have a child should be respected regardless if they have been married for 6 months or 6 years! Jaclyn is a beautiful person and she seems to have a good head on her shoulders-- and I'm sure she is a great wife and has been a positive influence for Jagger and her husband in more ways than one. She will be a hottie mom.....Scott is a lucky man ! I bet their baby will be cuter that brangelina or tomkat's baby!

WHAT?????????

Hey I was so busy these days that I had no idea that someone new here was juding me though my comments.... but just to clarify....

Im not jealous of Jacklin and Stapp.....Imnot a child....and Imnot even a big fan of Stapp....I still admire his talent (songs/lyrics) but i even didnt like his album....and c'mon the thigs he did with his carreer...wow.....anyway ....i have no time for gossips....especially about Stapp's personal life..and if u didnt realize I was saying in my post that Im sick of people who try to imagine how long his marriage wil be....I hope he can be VERY HAPPY with his wife and kid... K?

Hope u get me....
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too