View Single Post
Old 12-04-2003, 12:23 PM   #28
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-Dogstar+12-03-2003 06:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dogstar @ 12-03-2003 06:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I have yet to meet anyone who isn't a Creed fan give Stapp any credit. You are lucky, jooji...Also, yes, if Mark goes in the direction he says he wants to, which he probably does, then it could be really cool. I wouldn't want him not to evolve if he's going off in another direction.[/b][/quote]
I have a co-worker who owns one CD by Metallica...bought after she heard a song and was struck by the singer's voice. That's all she bought the CD for...was to hear his voice...never underestimate the power of a voice. If Mark evolves into heavy metal...then he's lost me.....I do listen to some bands that might be considered heavy metal...but it is generally only one or two songs...and I opt not to buy the CD full of other things I dont care to listen to. Unfortunately....in this case I'm not all that excited no matter what direction Tremonti takes.