View Single Post
Old 12-03-2003, 03:55 PM   #16
RMadd
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-facelessman+12-02-2003 11:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (facelessman @ 12-02-2003 11:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> i would say Tremonti...stapp is not popular amongst those who arent Creed fans, and out of all the Creed haters i know, they hate them b/c of stapp, ever think of that? [/b][/quote]
my sentiments exactly.... with the original question regarding the future success of these 2 gifted men, i'd say mark will be more successful b/c a) he has a band and b) people are more indifferent toward him, so more people will be more open to sampling his stuff.... with stapp, it's love/hate, and to be quite frank, i would guess there's more people that aren't fond of him than there are women that are absolutely in love with him (as we, naturally, see quite a fair amount of on this board).... think about Rage: where's Zack now? the rest of the guys are part of a multiplatinum band... what I see is Mark, Flip, and Brian forming a band with either a famous "deposed" frontman or with some obscure singer and becoming very popular... we'll see, though.