View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 09:36 AM   #3
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
No, Creeds music touched me and made do things like travel all over the country to see them. I feel blessed to see them as much as I did , and to have seen the final Creed concert. They saved the best for last. On another note, those of you that know me know that I went through a very bad year last year. I had to deal with something very personal that at times I thought I wanted to die. I was given different drugs for my moods. I completely know how Scott felt. After a few months of being on those drugs , I just didn't care about anything or anyone, including myself. I didn't care about my job, my family , or my life. Thankfully I realized that these drugs were changing the person that I use to be. These drugs were prescribed to me for depression, I took Lexapro, and Zoloft. I know that these drugs can change a person.
I believe everything that Alter Bridge are saying about Scott are true, Scott even said so himself. However, I also believe that they should bury the hatchet and communicate again , not as a band but as the friends that they all use to be. Hopefully they'll see that he is the same person that he was in the beginning before their rise to fame. I quit taking the drugs and dealt with the problems myself. I am happier than I use to be and look forward to each and everyday, and thank God for pulling me through.