Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2005, 02:51 PM   #748
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Appeal The Rejoice In The Lord!!!!

Phil.4 Therefore my brethren dearly beloved and longed for joy and crown so stand fast in The Lord My dearly beloved..i beeseech euodias and beeseech syntyche that they be of the same mind in the Lord and i etreat these also true yellowfolk help those which laboured with me in the gospel and with others my fellowlabours whos names are written in the book of life Rejoice In The Lord Always AND AGAIN I SAY REJOICE Let Your Moderation be known to all men The Lord Is At Hand be carefull for nothing BUT EVERYTHING BY PRAYER AND SUPPLICATION with thanksgiving Let Your Request Be Made Known Unto God AND THE PEACE OF GOD Which passeth all understanding shall keep your hearts and minds through jesus christ whatsoever things are true whatsoever things are hontest whatsoever things are just whatsoever things are pure whatsoever things are lovley whatsoever things are of good report if there be any virtue and if there be any praise think on these things those things which ye have bothed learned and recceived and heared and seen in me do AND THE PEACE OF GOD SHALL BE WIH YOU ALWAYS
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything