Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2005, 02:53 PM   #742
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
God Wonders Of Old

I Will REMEMBER THE WORKS OF THE LORD Surley I Will Remember The Wonders Of Old I will Meditate Also Of All Thy Work And Of Thy Talk And A Doings The Way Of God Is The Santuary Who Is So Great A God As Our God Thou Art The God That Doest Wonders thou has declared thy Stregnth Among the peole Thou Hast With Thine Arm Redeemed thy people the sons of Jacob And Joseph The Waters Saw Thee O God The Waters Saw Thee They Were Afraid the depths were als troubled the clouds poured out water the skies sent out a sound thine arrows went abroad the voice of thy thunder was in the heaven the lightings lightend the world the earh trembled and shook The Way Is The Sea And Thy Path Is Great Waters And Thy Foot Steps Are Not Known thou leadest thy people like a flock by the hand of moses and Aaron
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Enlightment-71286.jpg (11.3 KB, 312 views)
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything