View Single Post
Old 01-01-2003, 03:19 PM   #58
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: On a better note IM very interested to know how the Philly concert went, and if Stapp snapped out of it!!

It was great and he did snap out of it. I'm sorry you had such a bad time in Chicago. I'm sorry for bashing the all of the newcomers, I generalized you all into one category. I assumed that most of the 30+ people who joined our bb the day after the Chicago show joined only to vent their frustrations and try to bring the rest of us down. I know you all had a right to be angry, and I know a great many of you put a lot of time, energy and money into a show that was less than desireable. But can you see my point as to the number of people who came here to tell us how badly Creed sucked, how they'll never listen to Creed again, how they'll never spend another dime on Creed, now they are the next thing to satan for putting on a bad show? My bashing was only meant for those people, and for those of you who do not fall into that category, I apologize.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.