View Single Post
Old 12-31-2002, 03:55 PM   #48
Daygo23
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hey teriB

Don't get the new posters wrong! Listen you need to stop bashing and saying their not real fans. Them and all of us are just as big of fans as you and all the other people bashing new posters are. Just because we have a life and jobs where we don't have all the time in the world to post messages like you all do. We are all huge fans and we will always be here for Creed. We have a right to vent...TeriB were you there were you there in Chicago that night, if not you don't know how it felt and you will never know until it happen to you! So keep your mouth shut in that respect. It hurt us all I witnessed my hero who I spent over 250 on tickets alone not too mention $70 on merchandise get up on stage a drunken fool, that’s how he repays me, that’s not right. People are upset because they are heartbroken, that’s doesn’t mean they are not true fans. It hurt it really hurt cut us some slack! We do love Creed and we will continue to support but for you to say we were not true fans because we don't post messages come on TERIB!