View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 11:51 AM   #4
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed made Stapp?

yeh .......... creed was special............and although ......Marks riffs where a solid foundation................. stapp had a dominating position all thorough out......... imean only those guys interested in guitars and those who undersatnd music would have admired tremonti....otherwise i think it was 90% stapp.........but i guess Mark is resoponsible for that too....cause some how he was glad to be on the back seat...........even in all Creed videos.....its just stappp ..........take for example bullets video........but yeh.........stapp could have never made it without MArt........no .........no.............and no.......

i will disagree with u about ur thoughts on Alter Bridge............. AB might not have that catchy sound of creed .......... but AB to me is far more Valuable then all of creeeds work...........cause its not just about riffs............its about total guitaring experience............. amazing amazing guitar solos..............and i think MYles is absolutely great ................... MYles voice might not be as ..........what shud i say.......... complete as that of STapps.............but Myles is a much better singer .........or a better rock singer.................

but yes..............Creed was an entity of its own............and Stapp and Mark cudnt have done without each other.....................(hey dont forget Flips and brian............)

Last edited by bilal : 02-27-2006 at 11:55 AM.