Thread: AB III leaked
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 12:51 PM   #92
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: AB III leaked

Quote: (Originally Posted by Inspired) I really find the band to be contradictory sometimes. Tremonti just gave another interview where he said he doesn't concern himself with record sales and now his brother is on the other board posting threads about records sales. I don't understand why do they have to have two commercial/mainstream bands, but to pretend like they don't care about record sales when they obviously do is even more distasteful.
it sounds like a perfect balance to me, Record Sales Our Importan, but by in no means center, ATTENTION,
i,ll always see it as the never changer CORE, money for nothing, and the chicks for free, But Indeed And In Fact, A LOT OF HARD WORK IS WENT INTO AB 3...ya,alls give it time, give it time, from my personal obversation, im just having the time my life because im a crazy person, Anyways From FEED BACK, And Samples The AB, Fans Have Been giving, I hate To Be The Prophecy Of Dooms Day, Or A wet Blanket, For Instant Let Take The 100 Percent Fan BASE Of AB, Now A Good Majortiy Of Those Are Hard Rocking Mothers his I Know So The Percent Thats Going To Be Giving A 100 Percent Feed Back, ITS OUT ROCKING from shows to show Hard Rock Fans Must Have, The Other Majortiy, giving Feed Back Cant Depend Up On, Or Whats Genuine Or Whos Going To Be Buying Records And So Forth, Knowing Our Beloved AB Sites, is been hit with spammers this year and so forth, and i guess some of theme are still under Construction, But I Pray If We Dont See The Top Spot, We Reach The Top 10 On Rock Billboard.....Lets Keep Hope ALIVE... thats just considering the Us Majortiy And Not Europe,