Thread: Sd#354
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 07:06 PM   #3
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Glory To God

AND THE HIGHER RIGHTEOUSNESS, GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYY brother michale and brother David BROTHER MICHALE IS MISSED THIS SUNDAY But i know Glory is beside him What Ever It Is IT WILL PASS As the grass withers AND IT WILL BE MADE A PRECIOUS TESTIMONY GLORYYYYYYYY AMEN AND AMEN well its sunday Here IN THE BIBLE BELT And My Friends you would sware Up and Down THAT THESE PEOPLE MADE THE WORLD IN 7 DAYS AND BLESSED THE SABBITH AND CALLED IT THEIR OWN oh the crazy bible belt And i just set back and think Of All The Great Divided homes here in the bible belt to most guys that means auburn or bama GLORY TO GOD but i do feel sorry for theme WHEN THAT WOMEN OR DAT GIRLFRIEND FINDS A CHURCH YA SEE Exspecialyyyyyyyyyy ONE SHE LIKE UMMMMMMMM huhhhhhhhh AND ITS EVEN MORE WORSE WHEN SHE LIKE DA PREACHER THAT POOR BROTHERS LIFE IS GOING TO BE A LIVING HELL B/C IF SHE LIKE DAT PREACHER AND SHE MAD YOU WHEN SHE GOT TO LIKEN DAT CHURCH SHE GOING BE DOING EVERYTHING THAT PREACHER SAYS AND BEFORE LONG that brothers going be hearing stuff LIKE Brother So In So said this And He Preached On This Haaaaaaaa BUT WHEN HE REALLY GOT HER IS WHEN SHE START GOING ON WENDSDAY and then everytime u make her cry she use to call mama now she on that phone to those praying sisters AND YOU THINKING ITS UNKNOWN REQUEST BEFORE YOU KNOW IT THAT PREACHER MAN KNOWS MORE ABOUT YOUR WIFE OR YOUR GIRLFRIEND THAN YOU DO AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT THAT WOMAN IS GOING HAVE YOU GOING CRAZY ON NEXT SUNDAY YOU,LL BE WIT HERE AT THE ALTER FOR PRAYER REQUEST AND THAT PREACHER GOING TELL YA THE LORD HAS BROUGHT YOU HERE and then you,ll be thinking well Well Brother You May Be Right , HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You