View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 07:46 PM   #38
Frankie
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Stapp's new MySpace Bulletin

Scott posted another update last night.

8/29/07

Hello my friends…what a week! A lot is going on in the studio that I can’t wait to share with you!! Pouring myself into the music during the rough times in my life has brought something back to my songwriting that as a developing songwriter I could not hear and was not aware of as I was writing it. The pure openness and feelings that are associated with every situation in my life are being recorded as I experience it. I really believe you will feel this record on so many levels…”From goose bumps to raw adrenaline” is how I best describe it. Even though I am still working on finishing the demos… I believe the legion of CREED fans and SCOTTSTAPP fans will hear and feel real honesty and passion in every TRACK. The band describes the album as,” The perfect expression of the last 4 years with a heavier edge, deeper grooves, and chill songs that even give US the chills...” This album has been and still is a reawaking for me. I am feeling the actual emotion in my life and it is being captured as I experience it on each song. ” ROCK and ROLL already Stapp” I feel you saying…Trust me…I am!!! Everything that could possibly happen to hold me back HAS HAPPENED and because of A higher power, or GOD as I choose to refer, my family, my band family and all the support and love all of you give me (and I mean it…You all are the best fans in the world), combined with my desire to reconnect with you is intense! You all have helped pull me through! So THANK YOU! I love you all and can’t wait to see you on tour… ”When there is nothing left to do…Just PRAY for SUNRISE…The light will be here SOON…so just PRAY FOR SUNRISE…” stapp