View Single Post
Old 04-25-2003, 10:49 PM   #1
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
...My Thoughts......

ok... something needs to be said and since i dont have the time and patience to search for all of you, i am going to bring you all to me....

ok... this lawsuit is by far the biggest and stupidest thing to ever come across this board. who the hell do you people think you are sueing and/or supporting the lawsuit on the band. so he fucked up, big fuckign deal. he is not god gift to you or the musical world. you people are acting like you need them to survive... well, guess what, you dont. there are several 12 mill a year bastards out there that sound the same.

shit happens, you deal with and get over it.

if you honest to God need this band to survive, then you should be shackled to floor in a room with rubber padding. even the autistic gimp in the back can do without them. there will be more concerts... you dont need to be here, you dont to spread your opinions, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.... the difference here is my head isnt up mine....

just shut the fuck up..... just fucking deal with it... and leave....

we, like the band, where happy before you came here and we will be happy after you leave. so do us a favor and put a smile on someone's face

~~~~~>