View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 09:08 PM   #7
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Surgery is tomorrow.

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Update on surgery!

I am still very tired today and the bleeding has increased some, have a sore throat now as well. I called my doctors nurse and told her about it and she called me back after she talked with my doctor and they said that the bleeding is normal after this type of surgery and to get back on the motrin he gave me prior to the surgery, but to watch the sore throat for a day or 2 and increase my fluids, and if it doesn't get better to call and see my family doctor because it might be strep throat.

I stayed home from work again tonight as well. Please say a prayer for me so that I will be up to going to work tomorrow night so I can get 1 days pay this week,lol.
yes my girl the bleeding and the xtra pains your having now is normal after having sugery they only gave you mortrin ? it seems like they would have prescribed something stronger after surgey But ya got my prayers you dont want a speedy So I,ll pray that you enjoy your recovery My Julie Girl And of course work will be there when you get back loves ya i,d done checked in on ya girl But i my self came down with the flu But It Gone Now GLORYYYYYYYYYY