Thread: Marks new band?
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2004, 07:15 PM   #140
Gabriel
Mark's Brother
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by hide) hi everyone long time no see!

Great seeing Michael back here for a short time and bringing another big name with him how good is that! Michael i'm not sure if you'll be able to answer any of these questions but here goes nothing.

I know you can't confirm or deny who the singer is but will he be contributing to songwriting at all or is still all Mark?

Will we hear Mark's voice in this album?

Will this singer play rhythm allowing Mark to go "fully sick"?

Are there plans at this very early stage for subsequent albums? If so any chance Brian and Flip will also contribute to the songwriting at later stages?

Any chance of an Aussie tour? pppllleaasseee.......

Any possiblity of the "Downshifter" project ( members of Creed and Sevendust) going ahead someday?

Will the members of Creed need to hit the studio to record or re-record some b-sides or different mixes of greatest hits?

Any albums coming out this year that Mark is excited about excluding Wind-Up artists ie: Velvet Revolver?

sorry i know too many questions thanks again for keeping us updated and good to speak to you guys again!

Damn Hide! You're killing me! Haha. Ok here we go...

Yes he has contributed to the songwriting although this is about 90% Mark as far as music lyrics and melody go.

Yes you will hear Mark's voice quite a bit on this album.

Yes the singer will play rhythm guitar at live shows on a few of the songs allowing Mark to go "fully sick".

Yes there are plans for subsequent albums and yes Brian and Flip contribute to the songs in the later stages.

I am very sure the boys will end up in Australia at some point. They all love Australia.

Yes Mark plans to do his hardcore metal project at some point in the future.

My personal opinion is no but we'll see how it shakes out.

Sorry I cant answer this last question as Mark is rehearsing right now and I wouldn't want to hazzard a guess without asking him.

Michael