View Single Post
Old 08-12-2003, 01:23 PM   #48
Yvonne
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by creedjoe17
well you know what dam the only kind of people i see in her are 30 40 year old people can you get it creed is a modern rock group band for young people not for people like you i though i would find a young nice lady and by the way creed is not a christian group and they have said it before and they hate it went people try to make them a christian group and by the way your probatly a christians and get this your religion will never be in top of the chatolic religion and by the way some body that was christian told me that in the byble says that ther will be a religion that would rule the world and he said that it would be my religion and he was a christian and so you are the one how should back of and try to make this band christian or something this band is for young people for your children not for you and you think that just because i'm spanish you are better than me  i don't care

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cannot be real!!!!!!!! Who cares if CREED's a christian band or not......right now we care about your posts, they're extremely HARD to follow....I don't give a rat's butt if you're black, white, hispanic, spanish, greek or freaking yellow PLEASE learn how to form a normal sentence and spell