Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 08:37 PM   #8715
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) they wanted to put me in this central business district's community magazine and interview me about being a volunteer, but i gave em some info about someone else they should interview. Was that a good idea? I just thought it would be a more interesting story. Would be good for my singing carreer but whatever...
somebody else proabley needed it more than you did That was the right thing todo Donna Sis Now Let Me Tell Ya Secret My Soul Sistahhhhhhhhhhhhh we will have to start our own record label BREAK FORTH A NEW DAY that would be great for our singing careers To Alternative At This Time Nobody In Their Right Mind Looking For These Sis >$$$$$$$ would have nota to do wit us just a fact ya know sis never over looks the facts BUT GLORY TO GOD THE FACTS AND THE BLACK AND WHITE DONT STAND A CHANCE AGAINST THE REEDEEMER THE ALMIGHTY WONDERFULL GOD WHO BRINGS FORTH MARCALUS WORKS FROM HIS HEAVEN THATS ABOVE US if im saying if my sissy WE WOULD HAVE TRUSTED AND BELIEVED ALL THOSE LIES IN OUR PAST PRESEVERANCE AND DID NOT DEPEND FULL IN GOD PRAISE JESUS we Would Like No Longer Be Having This Conversation AMEN loves ya.... Guys i gotta make a confession DONNA LEE IS ONE MY DEAREST FRIENDS AND WARRIORS and yes i just gotta be hontest GOD WILL DEAL wit Me In That Area But Im So Respect A Person !!!! so yes its true so im being all respect a person guys