View Single Post
Old 12-15-2003, 08:08 PM   #1
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
*NEW* Creed video - back to the puzzle!

Another local producer, Ed Blakely, recently returned from a music video shoot in Tallahasse for both the Florida-based rock band Creed and up-and-comers Big Dismal.

Chapel Hill filmmaker Norwood Cheek directed the project and Los Angeles cinematographer Shawn Maurer (who was also behind the camera on Bring It On) shot it. The videos are scheduled to coincide with the upcoming release of each artists’ new CDs in early 2004.

Locations in and around Tallahassee included an abandoned truck stop, a dilapidated motel, a small rural airport and a portion of north Florida’s Big Dismal sinkhole.

Among the shoot’s highlights? Watching young women swarm Creed at a bar, Mr. Blakely said.

Source! Scroll down til WAWO

Blame it on the pit, if you don't like it. I got it from their board.

Below, it's me talking:
Now, to make more confusion:
-It seems Big Dismal broke up as well
-Path is open to Stapp join Big Dismal: he produced their album and the band has spiritual influences as well.
-The reporter also answered this girlear Anita:
"The producer said that segments of the video did use the band Creed. He said he didn't know anything about an album but that some material was used in the shoot.
I hope that helps,
Allison Ballard"
-Shouldn't someone find out if Dave Meyers shot this "video"?

yay hey hey! this board shall not be boring the next few days: let's see what come up of this.