View Single Post
Old 01-03-2003, 10:16 PM   #43
robo74
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I see alot of posts on this thread saying that people should be loyal, and people will make mistakes.. yada yada...
But some of these people posting said nothing about being at that show and I dont feel they can honestly voice there OPINION.
you may ask, "Rob, why is opinion in caps?". Simple, because thats all that we are trying to voice and vent here. The Creed concert pissed people off as well as hurt some dedicated fans.
Are we supposed to be forgetful and not say anything? Well im not, I want to voice my opinion. Im sorry if some of you felt attacked, I am sure creedfannomore? really didnt meant anything to personal, he/she just had a opinion to vent and probably felt attacked as well. No body knows where Creed or their people read, so why not vent on some boards on the net. Why not send some emails out to the official Creed site, why not notify some people so we can get a message accross to Scott, let him know how his loyal fans and investors are feeling. I know everyone on this board are prolly good people, but please be aware that us people who are unhappy need to vent!

Thanks
Rob