View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 11:32 PM   #12
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Ramones drummer plays with PJ in Brazil

"Marky Ramone played I Believe in Miracles with Pearl Jam.

The band started concert in Porto Alegre (RS) at 21:00 PM playing the hard stuff and Eddie Vedder even try some words in portuguese.

In a row they performed Last Exit, Animal e Do the Evolution. And more hits come: From Ten, Jeremy and Even Flow caused an huge emotion. Vedder thanked the audience for this moment and people answered with thousands of lighters to the sound of Betterman.

After, State of Love and Trust was played answering a request from a fan made trhough a poster at the ginasyum. Another great moment was Daughter.

Marky Ramone, one of the last Ramones, assumed the drums in the cover of I Believe in Miracles. Alive, the next, inflamed definitely the audience.

With Happy Bitrhday singed in portuguese- and one 'war of cakes' to Matt Cameron, the night was closed perfectly with Yellow Ledbetter, (choir in unison) when all the lights on- after almost two hours and half of the show."

That was the first show here and I posted it cuz Im really excited for 04/12 when they will play at my city...

Here some pics:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pj_ramone-3702.jpg (7.8 KB, 462 views)
File Type: jpg Long Road.jpg (11.2 KB, 468 views)
File Type: jpg Jeff arment.jpg (17.9 KB, 463 views)
File Type: jpg Alive.jpg (18.4 KB, 478 views)
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too