View Single Post
Old 03-13-2004, 12:02 PM   #1
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
My dog has 2 pets......

I have a Great Pyraneese, some of you may or may not know what that is, but it's a big, big white dog. I was going to the car one morning when it was cold, and usually he will get up and go to the gate and watch us leave, but he didn't get up. Then I noticed this little gray spot on him. It turned out that the gray spot was the little stray cat that Baine took in and it was sleeping on Baine. So he didn't get up so he wouldn't disturbe the cat. I just thought that was cute. And our neighbors dog that thinks it is my dog comes over to play with Baine all the time. It is constantly over at my house. My dad said he looked out the other night, and Baine was sleeping with the dog and the cat. He also shares his food with them both, I don't see how he is so fat! I thought I would just share this cute, yet stupid little story with you!
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp