View Single Post
Old 08-14-2004, 12:04 PM   #38
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by musiclover291) I don't think everybody is only on Stapp side I think there is truth to both AB and Stapp side. It's a shame about the divison among Creed fans. I just think that for some we are happy to see Stapp speak out. It was apparent to many that something was wrong with him and we are happy that he is healthy and happy and has found peace for himself and his son. Know he can move on with his career and life and the same with AB.

I never said that everybody was only on Scott's side. The people I was talking about seemed to think they would be attacked for anything that seemed only pro-Stapp because they often couched their responses with statements to that effect. All I said was that it was tiresome to read that kind of thing and that they shouldn't post their opinions if they don't expect people to disagree with them. Sadly, there is a division among fans, and that's where some of the disagreement comes from. I'm just tired of the whole persecution complex SOME of his more ardent supporters seem to convey. I support both and always will. I wish nothing but the best for both of them.