View Single Post
Old 01-05-2006, 10:51 PM   #117
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: Who Would You Like to See Run in 2008?

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) It doesn't surprise me that you would actually subscribe to the ideas of a website that is called CONSPIRACY ARCHIVE

I've heard and read stuff like that from nearly every anti-American conspriacy theorist who can't think for themselves. Not saying it's you... but at least look at where you get you're information. Instead of placing the blame with Osama bin Laden... it's always America's fault. Every time an insane Islamo fascist declares war on the American people and the rest of the Western world... it always ends up being Americas fault. Everytime the RUTHLESSLY MURDER people... it always ends up being America's fault. Like the U.S. donated some guns to the resistance movement against the Soviets 21 freaking years ago... and it somehow resulted in two giant comercial airliners ending up in the two World Trade Center towers and the birth of Al Qaeda. Well gee, wouldn't you think that if the American government was assisting Osama bin Laden so much... who would view them, somewhat, as an ally?

I figured that the name could make some confusion here...but believe me it wasnt my intention...sorry.

Im not blaming US ...waht your problem, Chase? No one is sayign US is wrong and consequently Osama is right...of course not. He needs to pay for every death he caused...

Your answers always have meaning, even though i dont agree with them but saying 'the U.S. donated some guns to the resistance movement against the S oviets 21 freaking years ago... ' is completely insane ...and yes CIA trained and supported Osama at that time. Everyone knows that.
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too