View Single Post
Old 01-04-2003, 02:37 PM   #20
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
I download mostly as a shopping guide. If I hear a song on the radio that I kind of like, I might find out the album, check the track list, download three or four songs and see whether I like them. If so, I'll buy the CD. It's the best way to shop because then I figure if I like three or four songs, it's worth getting the studio CD. Plus, I like that some of them have DVD stuff and videos and bonus interviews and the like.  
I also think the economy and the high prices of some of the CDs are contributing to the slumping music sales. 20 bucks is a lot for a CD that cost them maybe a tenth of that to produce...

I do this way too!!!

BTW, I forgot to tell you:

I downloaded Weathered 2 weeks before it was released in USA. My friend gave me a site where I could do that. I asked him how he got it, he just said he was in the "mafia"... not sure what he meant, Iīm sure he was kidding though... He always gets these stuff...

Anyway, as I didnīt want to get in Creedīs way, I didnīt spread the word. And I bought Weathered on the day it came out here in Brazil... That was a couple weeks later than in US... It was so fun having it before the others! I remember I posted a part of OLB lyrics on the Creed official BB... but I didnīt say what it was...people went nuts... Although I wasnīt a regular poster there, I think that people didnīt give me much credit! hahahaha