Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2007, 10:18 PM   #1803
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Our World Is Filled With Horrors

AMEN AND AMEN, and so much to DISEARN in it when you walk out in these days So much darkness and so much falsehood THATS WHY WE MUST WALK OUT IN OUR FULL ARMOUR SH**Da~ I DO MEAN ALL OF IT AND TAKE EVERYTHING WITH YA WHEN YOU GOETH your going say lord these things of confusion and cousoume my thoughts far from hope where there use to be all faith in you LORD IT AINT NOTHING COMPARED TO YA, And my root and molding and upbringing with You My GOD, GLORY The Love Of Gods Law, O How Love I Thy Law It Is My Meditation All The Day Thou Through Thy Commandments hast made me wiser than my mine enemies for they are Ever With Me I Have More Understanding Than All My Teachers For Thy Testimonies Are Thy Meditation i understand more than the ancients because i keep thy precepts i have refrained my feet from every evil way that i might keep thy word i have not departed from thy judgements for thou has taught me How Sweet Are Thy Words Unto My Taste Yea Sweeter Than Honey To My Mouth Through Thy Precepts I Get Understanding Therfore I hate Every False Way, Psalm 119, 97, 104
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You