Thread: In 2,000 years
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2005, 11:42 PM   #2
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I Would Love To

MANY SHALL WAX COLD}}} Luke.Ch.26 And So Forth Its In There Some Where As For These Things Which Ye Be Hold The Days Will Come In The Which There Shall Not Be One Left One Stone Upon Another That Shall Not Be Thrown Down..TAKE HEED That Ye BE NOT Decevied For Many Morons Shall Come Saying Im All Down With This And Got It Going On And Do Many Wonderful Things How Nice ... And The Time Draweth Nigh GO YET NOT THERFORE TO THEME But When Ye Shall Hear Wars And Rumours Of Wars AND ALL THESE COMTIONS Be Not Afraid For These Things Must Come But The End Is Not By And By And Matt. Something Or Other Tells Us BUT HE THAT SHALL ENDURE UNTO THE END SHALL BE SAVED Nation Shall Rise Against Nation And Kingdoms Against Kingdoms Fear Not For Our Kingdom Comes From The Inside And Of Course Great Earth Quakes And Pestltlences Walking Slime On The Earth And Fearful Sights And GREAT Is His Signs From Heaven But Before All These SHALL LAY THEIR HANDS ON YOU And Ye Shall Be Questioned For Their Wicked Eyes Afflicted The Thinks Something Is Wrong Which You SETTLE IT THEREFORE IN YOUR HEARTS NOT TO MEDITATE BEFORE WHAT SHALL ANSWER FOR I WILL IN FACT GIVE YOUR MOUTH WISDOM, Loose Not Your Savour Keep That Toung At Perfect Seasoning Which All Your Advasaries Shall NOT BE ABLE TO GAINSTAY NOR RESIST And Ye Shall Be Betrayed Both By Parents And Bros And Friends And Ye Shall Be Hated For My Name Sake... BUT THERE SHALL NOT AN HAIR YOUR HEAD PERISH, IN YOUR SOUL PATIENCE POSSESS Ye Your Souls John. 4.22.24.....YE WORSHIP Ye Know What We Know Only If There Be Few We Know What We Worship For SALVATION IS OF THE JEWS BUT THE HOUR COMETH And Now IS WHEN THE TRUE WORSHIPPERS SHALL WORSHIP THE FATHER IN SPIRT AND TRUTH And This Like The Most Thing I Share And Try To Pass It On To The Others Who Seek What Is Right And The Truth Its A Beautiful Thing...FOR THE FATHER SEEK SUCH TO WORSHIP HIM GOD Is A Spirt And They That Worship Must Worship In Spirt And Truth We Just Wont Have It Any Other Way And He Holds Our Hand And Brings Us So Much Comfort That Can Be Bought Noir Sold At Any Price AMEN He Us With Us Untill The Bitter End... Thank You Whitebird For Your Lovely Thread
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything