View Single Post
Old 04-20-2005, 06:49 PM   #102
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
[quote=fluttergirl].
Quote: lets take Ana4Stapp for example (no specific reason, other than i think she wont mind me using her for an example, lets just) i do not agree with her stance on Stapp. it is different than mine. however, when she says that she is a Stapp fan, i respect that. i do not laugh at her, i do not mock her for being so.

I really don't mind, but (not sure why you choosed me, ) I'd like to clarify something:

yeah, I'm a Stapp fan, but first of all I'm a Creed fan, like the most people here...I love their songs and miss them...
I'm also a AB fan, actually I listened to ODR much more than Creed songs...I love Tremo and like Myles's voice a lot...
As for Scott Stapp, I love this guy, like a musician, he is a great singer and a real good lyricist... But I'm not a "blind" fan of him, dont' put him on altar like some members here...(even though I respect their opinions) Actually I'm very frustrated how Stapp is acting, taking so much time to release his solo cd, wrtiting letters that gave us nothing new and subscribing them as SS Creed solo'05,saying "in august, maybe in september" is album is going to be released...

The first time i listened to AB I noticed the guys were HAPPY making very good music and I thought how Stapp lost it...how he was distant...I'm not saying he distroyed Creed, but you know how he contributed to the end...
I 'm Stapp fan, but I have to admit when he's wrong...and do you know something? Sometimes I think he just didn't believe Creed could really ends and the other guys, specially Tremonti could continue without him...playing, recording cds, or that is, surviving...

As for respecting different opinions, I'm sure it's the right thing to do, on boards... People here have the right to think different and expose it...and we have to respect the divergent opinions... by the way,mocking or laughing at someone with a different idea is not a good example of maturity...and this what we expected from the members here.

I can give you an easy example: I'm a Stapp fan and miss Creed, but this is not an obstacle to make such good friends like uncertaindrumer, who really dislikes Stapps, prefers AB stuff and also says "I don't miss Creed" ...and I admire this guy for being honest (not rude) all the time he posts.
In fact,he's very kind and respectful with me and we started it with a little discussion...lol, but now, actually,we respect our differences, what no means we have to agree all the time ...by the way, we're always joking to each other ...and PM 'd a lot too...
See? This a real mature behavior...

PS: Thanks uncertain, for being my cool example...

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 04-21-2005 at 12:08 PM.