View Single Post
Old 04-02-2003, 11:37 PM   #15
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I never liked her... I saw the video today, coz today it was its debut on MTV Brasil, so they showed it every hour... eww...

First of all, the music sucks. Secondly, the lyrics make no sense at all. Thirdly, itīs really unnapropriate for whatīs going on today...

If you wanna know, the video is like a fashion stuff, with people walking on the catwalk. So they show kids, soldiers, muslins and arab women. Then they cut to the locker room (I didnīt get this part), where thereīs a girl peeing, other changing clothes, blah blah blah and Maddona dancing over the toilet ( )... So these girls get a car (I must admit that car is pretty neat!) and run over the catwalk. Madonna begins to spray water on the photographers while the rest of the crowd seems indifferent... Oh, behind the catwalk there are 3 screens showing war images, planes, bombs and stuff (like the weathered tour stage)... then Madonna throws a granade and get a kind of motorbike behind the car and get out of the place. They cut to the granade, Bush gets it and people say "ohhh". Itīs a lighter and he lights a cigar. The end.

Thatīs pretty much it, in case you donīt saw it. Advice: donīt waste your time, it will only make you mad...