View Single Post
Old 03-03-2003, 12:16 PM   #33
TakeUHigher
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I met Mark Tremonti back in August. In Scranton, Pa... we drove up the night before and stayed at a HO JO. i maid friends with a guy chris that works at the music store that mark was going to be at so i asked him what time should we be there to get in like and all that.... well he told us be there at like 4 there are going to be like thousands of people there and all that so we set the alarm for 3 and we over slept... we didnt get up until 6:30 didnt get out of the hotel until 7:45 got the the music store at 8:15 and we were the only ones in line... the store didnt open until 11 mark wasnt getting there until 2 we were in line for hours but the best thing was we have to hole day on video, have pics and autograhps of him and we went to see them than night front row in the pit. he was the best smile in the world... i didnt know what to say to him so i just stood there and smiled and said hi how are you, and he looked at me and said im great thanks and you? i was in all!!!!