View Single Post
Old 04-22-2005, 11:41 AM   #1
Muad'Dib
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Girl Advice . . .

Im not really one to ask for advice on public forums such as these, but my friends are fucking useless sometimes! Sorry if this story sounds all broken up etc, I have huge headache, and typing something this long is hard! Anyway . . .

About 6 months ago a new girl started at work, we didnt talk to each other for while, then one night at the christmas party we started to get to know each other and over course of next few weeks got quite friendly. Fast forward a bit and we were looking at moving out together. At time seemed like good idea, both situations at home were fucked up and we were just friends. About a month ago it all seemed to go downhill quickly.

We had gone out together purely as friends quite a few times, but I never saw relationship going anymore. More and more though we started to flirt with each other. I started to develop feelings for her, but I wasnt sure if she felt same way or if she was just fucking with me. Then one night she phoned to "talk". Was just about random shit for while, then out of blue she told me she loved me. I didnt know if she was serious or not, so I said goodnight and hung up. Dont know why, just freaked out when she said it. We didnt talk for a while, then about week later I ran into her at nightclub. Before I knew it she was all over me, kissing me and telling me how much she loved me, and had feelings for me etc.

Anyway she walked off for bit, and her friend, who I also work with, came up to me and pointed out this guy that apparently the girl was going out with. It was quite a shock considering what she had told me a few minutes earlier. Feeling quite pissed off I decided to leave without sayng goodbye. Since then we have barely spoke, I cancelled all plans to move out. Few times I have run into her outside of work we've said nothing to each other.

What I mean by all this is hard to explain. I still have feelings for her myself even after this, I dont know why. Maybe I should tell her? Its so uncomfortable being around her. What if she actually did have feelings for me? Im worried if I say anything to her it will get out at work and make things much worse. Advice would greatly be appreciated
Some days my skin just isn’t so thick