View Single Post
Old 05-14-2003, 01:18 PM   #13
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Steve
The Louve (spelling?) in Paris, France is awsome. It's the big art museum with the Mona Lisa if you don't know.

The palace at Versaille (spelling?) in France was my favorite part of going to Paris. It just sucks you back into history. I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff when I'm not doing computer related stuff. It's amazing to see the buildings, furnature, and artwork that was made back then and then think of the crap we have now!

Wow, Steve, I know exactly what you mean about the Palace of Versailles. I went to Paris in high school as part of a school trip and it was awesome. The palace and the Louvre were amazing, and they were my favorites of the trip as well.

Jen, what a beautiful day you had. That's so great. You were so lucky to have such a wonderful grandmother. She will always watch over you.

I'm with Sheila on my heaven on earth. It's the place I can clear my head and get centered. My favorite one is in Rhode Island, and late in the afternoon is my favorite time to go, after everyone has left. And being the night owl I am, I love it at 3 a.m. on a moonlit night. It's friggin spectacular to see the moonlight reflected on the water, feel the light ocean breezes, dig my feet into the sand and just enjoy that oneness of spirit with nature.