View Single Post
Old 01-08-2003, 05:19 PM   #54
Yvonne
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Response to 12/29 Chicago show

Okay.....a little tired of hearing about what happened in Chicago. Yes, I was there and as Jeff Hanson mentioned in his reponse to the thousands who were unhappy with CREED'S performance...I was part of history.

The show was not as good as I know it could have been(seen them twice in concert,) it was like I was watching a friend go into total melt down and there was nothing I could do.

I was surprised that an e-mail was sent ALMOST apologizing for the performance. For whatever reasons the words "CREED apologizes for the not so good performance in Chicago," was not stated in the e-mail I say, WHO CARES if they didn't actually apologize. I didn't expect Scott, Mark, or Scott P to give me a ring and say, "Hey, Yvonne I know the show was not what you expected, so what we're gonna do is give you your money back, and then we're gonna do a special concert for you and your friends." Give me a break people......stop whining like spoiled little babies who don't get their way......GET OVER IT and be a little understanding......I mean come on how many times in your lives have you screwed up and didn't actually apologize?
Anyway.......I still love the band and will continue to listen to their music, buy new cds, go to the concerts.

Mr. Hanson assured everyone that Scott is okay and I personally am relieved......because despite all of this fame and fortune, what state would Jagger be if something was seriously wrong with his father.

Yvonne