View Single Post
Old 04-29-2003, 12:08 PM   #13
Redeemer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Redeemer Send a message via MSN to Redeemer Send a message via Yahoo to Redeemer
Ahhhhh!!! This lawsuit stuff is driving me nuts!! Like I told Teri in my PM to her, there's plenty of ppl that have done stuff on stage that wasn't too kosher and they didn't get slammed for it like this!! Everytime I see someone mention the lawsuit on this board, I just want to break something, because ppl just can't bother to see the positive in someone like Stapp, all they see is some little negative thing he did. I mean, c'mon!!

*Whew*

Anyway.
I see some unhappiness (okay, a lot) in MOP--the album--but I don't think he's unhappy in HC or Weathered. Okay, maybe I do see some in Weathered, like in DSD or Hide or WGMB. But then, look at Freedom Fighter!! What an empowering song!
Hmmm. Now that I'm thinking about it, though, I have to admit musicsaves is kinda right. His lyrics aren't all "life is peachy", after all. I hope Stapp isn't unhappy with his life. He's done a lot for this world.