View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 01:10 AM   #12
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Please say it aint so...

Quote: (Originally Posted by Agent D) I feel the same as you do, FreedomFighter. This is a money grab. It's a complete and utter money grab, especially if the original band is involved. It's one thing if it's Stapp with a new crew. But if the Mark and others are in this, I'll be disappointed.

I also don't get the appeal. I admittedly haven't listened to Creed in a long time. I've been meaning to listen again but I just don't see what the point of a reunion tour is. So they can go out and perform the same songs again? Stapp can't possibly sound as good as he did in 1997. Just, what is the point? Someone explain it to me, please.
Y2k That Was A Money Grab The Greatest Of All Time Even Arnold Got Lucky Out Of It With End Of Days Wall Walker when i see your avi depending on moods haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LAMO I Cant Take Nothing You Say Serious brother i try peter parker was such a dork i wanted to be the green goblin and get him out of his misery back on topic im looking foward to the reunion i dont see a future or a point in a lot of things these days so i dont think a creed reunion is such a bad thing but a good thing think of all the happy fans