View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 06:15 PM   #64
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: Scott Stapp - Behind the Douchebag

Quote: (Originally Posted by Torn Daredevil) About the Christianity thing, I don't hate Scott Stapp because he's a "struggling Christian." I'm angry that the man used that angle to his advantage for years, when he clearly has displayed no remorse for his actions and continues to blame everything on everyone but himself. I don't know him, but I just don't seem him as that poor "struggling Christian." I think, just my humble opinion, that he has used that for years and has no real interest in setting a good example in the media of what Christianity is.

Some points here:

First -I loved the 'Daredevil ' movie -frankly I see no reason for criticize people for liking a movie.

Second- I cant understand why an avatar cause so much controversy here...even though I clearly prefer Chase's avatar...lol lol

Third- Im not a religious person...but I also disagree with Stapps eternal comments on interviews of being regretful and that hes struggling with his disease ( I do think alcoholism as a disease), that he is a religious guy, that he has so much faith and etc..etc..etc...

And look, Im not saying hes NOT a Christian because he has made stupid mistakes and done stupid things. ...but IM TIRED of his 'excuses' --this guy has 32 years old , has a child and is married now --so he needs to take the control of his LIFE and his CARREER! Its only this. Im not interested in his personal life but hes constantly offering much more personal 'event's than musical ones to the media...just to get some promotion...and this is very,very sad.

Fourth- I think that we already have enough moderators (who make a real good job btw) here.. so we DONT need to have additional peope acting like this way saying WHERE we can post or not.
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too

Last edited by Ana4Stapp : 03-08-2006 at 07:25 PM.