Thread: Smokers Church
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2005, 03:31 PM   #6
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Precious Donna

How wonderful of you to bring this up , i think its no more than right its not encouraging sin not smoking if this could take place YOU WOULD SEE AN AWSOME MOVE GOD in the church , we serve the come as you Are God...man its just like of you have friends visting your house you want everybody to relax and be comfortable and not so up tight people sinners who ever need be relaxed when hearing the word Of God , and not in hurry to get out the door to go smoke im sure The Lord Feels The Same Way...of course a lot of pepole and church leaders and organizers dont feel the same way about it but if there in a church In The South , precious donna thats moving in this direction or trying too WHOOOOOOOOO that gives me some kinda hope that some would realize indeed the souls are what importan not the fact that she or he smokes,
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything