View Single Post
Old 10-12-2004, 08:19 PM   #7
ctfan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) Grunge....i can see your thoughts were the musings of a wandering mind and nothing more....everyone can daydream...nothing wrong with that.

Creed may be NO MORE as everyone is saying...but MUSIC is ETERNAL...it lasts forever just as the memories it evokes in the minds of those that it touched...and Creed truely touched a lot of people in many ways.

Dismissing the memories and the music still enjoyed by those that cared about Creed for what it was, and the MAGIC they had together, in my opinion...NO MATTER HOW IGNORANT certain people choose to believe i am...is not acceptable...

By respecting each person having their own memories of their experiences with Creeds music and shows...allows Creed to live on...

Stapp may be doing a solo album...and AB has chosen to do the same....this is the outcome of Creed....because without Creed...the gifts each member has may not have been as well known as they are now, if at all.

Your not ignorant Ann. Not your opinions, or the way you feel should ever be thought of that way.

As for your thread Grunge. No comment, I'm not getting into it.