View Single Post
Old 08-09-2004, 12:19 PM   #3
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Why must there be a "Relearn Love" vs. "Open Your Eyes" question anyway.

NEITHER ONE ARE CREED....they come from two different groups of Musicians...whether they were associated in the past...they are now two different entities...so, why should they be compaired to what they WERE...

They are WHAT THEY ARE NOW...Like it or not...

"Relearn Love" is all stapp...it is his passion and emotion channeled into musical form steming from the inspiration he found from seeing the film Passion Of The Christ...and relating it to himself...as he stated in an interview on how the song was written.

This is NOT CREED or a creed sound

OYE, tho it sounds somewhat "Creedy"... that was Mark and the rest of AB expressing themselves...as for what the lyrics mean, other than having personal meaning to Mark, i have no idea as they and the most of their album, for me, is painful to listen to...the rest of ODR...does not sound anything like OYE

This is still NOT CREED or a creed sound

therefore if you must compair them on separate planes with musicians/music other than their former self...that i could understand...AB to me is a early, before "Black Hole Sun" Soundgarden/Chris Cornell sound....that is something to compair them to if they must be compaired.

Last edited by Ann Allusion : 08-09-2004 at 12:22 PM.