View Single Post
Old 11-08-2003, 06:35 PM   #43
mamm1234
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I'd really like Creed to get their act together and I would think Scott needs to put all his energies into it if that were to happen.

Pearl Jam has already released DVDs from their tour this year and now Springsteen is coming out with one.

I think Creed fans just want some of the same. and if you can do all these things at once, all the power to him.
But if he can't and if Creed is staying together, then imo, a lot of attention needs to be given to the band and things like getting out a DVD and creedink etc.

Even before the end of the tour, they were playing in half empty arenas (I know from being there) and even Philly wasn't sold out.

It takes a lot of work to maintain a great relationship with your fans and to develop a solid and big fan base. Creed could learn something from other bands that have great allegience to thir fans and who are always giving something back.

I love these guys and their music so much and I'm just praying they get it together and get over this hurdle. I don't know, it just seemed to me that Scott branching out (or moving out) in a different direction didn't bode well for the band but hopefully I'm wrong.

Just my opinion though.