View Single Post
Old 11-22-2003, 05:19 PM   #97
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-JenRN+11-22-2003 12:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JenRN @ 11-22-2003 12:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> This whole thing saddens me and I hope it all works out. One thing about me is STAPP, he is the initial reason I was so drawn into Creed. He reflects such passion and shows such emotion when he sings, he draws me in like the stongest magnet out there. I would give anything to right now talk to him in person and tell him how much he has done for me in so many ways. I will follow him and his career in any direction it takes. I believe he is a deeply hurt person right now in his life ( I can relate too much) he has his own issues and demons to deal with and I hope he gets the support he so desperatly needs. There is something about him showing his emotions that is so honest to me, he is the real deal.

As far as Mark and Flip well..... they are just cool as hell to me. I would love to see them in person as well and just hang out with them, they seem so much fun to me. And they have stuck it out for so long, all bands have issues that is just life. I believe thier future holds great things and I will follow them too.

I remember the statement STAPP made in the Behind the Music. I can't quote him right now but he said something in the lines of ......If it is over someday, and we can't write music anymore than I will walk away, but I will walk away knowing I did my best. If I could not put my all into it, than it is over. It was something like that I need to go home and watch the tape again. Anyways..... I feel he needs some more time, and the rest of them are READY to move on, with other things. It it is meant to be for Creed to continue then they will. They need to do what is right for them and what they feel. [/b][/quote]
I totally agree with you, Jen. All of this makes me really sad.

But whatever happens, I will support all of them in their future projects and I wish them all the best.

Relearn Love