View Single Post
Old 03-26-2006, 08:48 PM   #35
snake81
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Homosexuality Is Result Of Genes, Brain Structure, Hormones, Contradicts fundies.....

Well the decision of your gender, eye color, hair color, skin color is alot different than your sexuality, no you dont have the choice of what you want to be, because it is determined by God (And also by chromosomes and genes) But that decision isnt the same as sexuality, God would not want someone to live the sinful life of a homosexual, man and woman was created for a reason, I still believe it is a choice on your sexuality, it is something you can determine for yourself. As for you knowing a friend at the age of 4 or 5 admitting to homosexuality, I honestly dont believe it, but it still has the possibility of it being true determining on what kind of enviroment he grew up around, but I highly doubt a child of that young of age would even know, mainly because a child of that young doesnt have fully developed hormones.

Also about the slavery issue, I cant honestly tell you because I havent read the Bible, and I dont fully understand it, but times are different now and people dont use it to try and keep black people as slaves, I would actually have to read a passage in the Bible about slavery because I have never heard about that.