View Single Post
Old 12-30-2002, 03:31 PM   #22
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Well, I have to say I'm distressed at all these comments about the Chicago show, but I'm praying that Scott finds peace and rest in God. I just don't know what to say; I've been looking forward to the Philly show tomorrow night, but now I don't even know what to expect. I'm praying they don't cancel, and praying that Scott can hold it together for just this one show. Then another part of me wonders if cancelling (or postponing) would be the better option, giving Scott time to get help and rest. I want to see Creed in concert so badly, but not if we'll get a repeat of Chicago; I don't think I could handle seeing him like that. (And the money doesn't even come into play here; I just don't think I could bear to see him that way; I just went through an awful time with my brother, who's now a recovering alcoholic; was hoping I would never have to see anyone I care so much about in that condition again). Let's pray Scott will get the help he so desperately needs. Sending prayers of peace and grace to Scott, and for all the guys in the band, having to deal w/ all this too.

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On