View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 07:18 AM   #1
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Jacoby Shaddix (Papa Roach lead singer) Film Debut...Update from MTV Movies

It's not a music issue but its related with music, so since i didnt't know in which forum i should post it, here i go:

www.paparoachunit.com

Quote: Now after the release of Sueño where Tobin had his film debut also Jacoby is going into the movie scence. He just started shooting an horror movie with Lou Diamond Phillips and Brenda Vaccaro earlier this week at an undisclosed place near Placerville/Sacramento, CA.

The film, as yet untitled and directed by Ryan McKinney, is about a couple that move into a Victorian home and find an old Ouija board. The wife tries it out - talk about your bad choices - and, reffering to Anne Staines, the film's publicist, "opens a portal to evil." What follows is a battle against devilish forces.

"Green Flash Pictures" wants their movie to reach millions with a message that encourages good choices. "The few movies that are morally grounded are too limited in their audience," says Staines. "We're trying to bridge that."

The shooting will last till November 18th and the movie is planned to premier late 2006/early 2007

I am freaking happy for Jacoby and i think these are awesome news for the Roach family. I wish him luck in this project, he deserves it. GO JACOBY, GO!!!

Last edited by Trimontana : 12-03-2005 at 02:26 PM.