View Single Post
Old 10-15-2005, 02:54 AM   #48
Tremontixriffs
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) I like those comments as well, because those comments are constructive criticism, something I always like to hear. I'm all for debating that kind of criticism, but I don't like the meaningless fights and arguments, lol.

I think there is a lot to this feud that may never be known. Tremonti may have done something to stapp to make him respond or feel this way. These guys used to be great friends, now they only talk throught lawyers, its unbelievable....Whos to blame we will never know, but I do not think it is all Stapps fault...

As far as "sorround me", I like it...I havent heard the radio version but the accoustic sounded pretty good, like the lyrics, they are definitely way better than the great devide.

Finally lets face bare facts here...It is ever appearent that their will not be a reconciliation now, Creed is finished. Fact is everyone here has an opinion...My opinion is stapp and alter bridge are good alternatives for people who love creed. They are both good, It pains me to say that because I do not feel that Kennedy can hold Stapps jock when it comes to being a frontman but thats my opinion... The only way either of these two factions will be great is if they are reunited, looks like it wont happen so we will have to enjoy what we can get...
In my mind
I won't lie
It took some time

But I know one thing
It took me away from
All the things love gave me
So I have to let things go...

I can go another round
Despite you.....

I'm still healing...
No I'm not real and
Yes I'm feeling...