Thread: News From Mark
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2003, 06:34 PM   #2
njcreedite
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Mommyd also added that Mark is well aware of the Creed Angels and the good work they do. He thinks it's cool that they are including Father's Day among their good deeds.
He sat and ate pizza while talking to Mommyd. He played the electric guitar without amp... He talked to little Creedster (Robbie) on the phone. He likes Mommyd's Creed sticker on the back of her car...large in huge white letters...on back window.
About the videos....He liked Bullet the best cause he didn't have to be there to do it. He liked What If and
What's This Life For. He hated Higher cause it was not what they were told they were going to do....the room was full of teenyboppers and was so NOT what they were trying to do. My Sacrifice was okay, but by the time they got to One Last Breath,,,,,he was finally able to wear what he wanted to wear and do what he wanted to do in the video.
Wondered why the top of his hair was always cut off in the group shots. And admitted he hates photo shoots.
Mommyd is now Officially a legend here at Rags....she knows Mark inside out...and better than us all...AND He knows who she is now!!!!! Is that good or bad??
HHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(although she did forget to get the one thing I asked for,,,,. That's okay Mommyd...we still love you here,)
Last quote from Mommyd...."He's so F***** Nice!!!!" He knows he'll be seeing her in Philly if he gets there...
We were both singers. Chris Cornell The first time we played he came to this little club and he told me that it was really good and he was thankful that I was there and that I was who I was, or something really nice, but the whole time he was saying this, he didn't realize but he was standing under a black light, and his teeth were glowing and his eyes were glowing. I remember it as my first conversation with Satan ..."